The Atlas 3 Valleys :
Departure from Marrakech to the Atlas Mountains in the company of an experienced guide, heading the OURIKA valley about 1 hour drive from Marrakech, famous by its waterfalls (if you want to visit this waterfalls you have to walk for about 1H30 min for going and coming back with a mountain guide), you will enjoy different landscapes and get spectacular views as far as the eye can see, this is also where you will visit the Berber women extracting the ARGAN oil (the unique Moroccan oil), you continue through the second valley which is OUKAIMDEN valley, and taking a secluded mountain road route standing at 1800 meters above sea level, you will pass through traditional Berber villages built from adobe and stones, and to discover the authentic life of Berber people we can arrange a delicious lunch for you in a typical Berber house.
After that you will reach the third valley ASNI, famous by its fruit trees (Apples, walnut, almonds, peaches…), this is where you can enjoy the sight of the snowy summits of the High Atlas Mountains, The thrilling tour concludes with a drive back to Marrakech, arriving at approximately 5:00 pm or 6:00 .
- We can visit the weekly souk (market) in ASNI every Saturday.
- We can visit the weekly souk (market) in TAHNAOUT every Tuesday.
- Explore the famous ASNI, OURIKA, and OUKAIMDEN valleys with an expert guide.
- Discover traditional Berber villages and opt to lunch in an authentic Berber home.
- See 13, 6665-foot Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa .
- Visit the magnificent waterfalls of OURIKA Valley .
- Go to a traditional aromatic garden, cultivated and maintained by the Berber people.
What’s Included ?
- Hotel / Riad pickup and drop-off .
- Transport in a minivan with an English speaking driver .
- Gasoil .
- Transport insurance, comfortable minivan with air-conditioned.
What’s Not Included ?
- Tips and gratuities for your driver.
- Items of personal nature.